17515 Spring Cypress Rd.
Suite C 227
Cypress, TX 77429
(888) 933-0100 toll-free
(281) 933-1159 fax
National Air Filtration
Certified Air Filtration
Specialist on Staff
Copyright © 2003-2010 Filtera
All rights reserved.
|Description / Specifications 3M Model 8211 Respirator:|
3M Id : 70-0710-4255-3
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 5 00 51131 52750 3
The 3M Particulate Respirator 8211 N95 is uniquely designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection. It is ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
This respirator offers a number of benefits to you and your workers:
Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements. TC-84A-1299
3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve
- Patented one-way valve offers easy exhalation and cool, dry comfort.
- Conforms easily to help provide a good seal across a wide range of faces.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Reduces the potential for eyewear fogging.
- Helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
Durable braided headband
- Provides comfort and durability.
- Promotes greater worker comfort.
- Contributes to increased wear time.
All filter design
- Provides economical protection.
- No spare parts to clean and maintain.
- Promotes easier communication.
Other dusty/hot operations
3M Model 8211 Respirator Brochures:
3M 8211 Brochure 111k pdf file
3M 8211 User Instructions 76k pdf file
- Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, and certain other substances.
- Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
Do Not Use For:
- Gases, vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting.
- Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
- This respirator does not supply oxygen.
Before use of this respirator, a written respirator protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 20 CFR 1910.134 such as training and fit testing.
Time Use Limitation
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and dispose of the respirator.
This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see supervisor or instructions or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in U.S.A., 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
What is the (+P Code) in the item popdown menu?
Filtera puts the "A" in filter!
Call Filtera Toll-Free: (888) 933-0100
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm central time