17515 Spring Cypress Rd.
Suite C 227
Cypress, TX 77429
(888) 933-0100 toll-free
(281) 933-1159 fax
National Air Filtration
Certified Air Filtration
Specialist on Staff
Copyright © 2003-2010 Filtera
All rights reserved.
|Description / Specifications 3M Model 8662ES Home Dust Mask:|
Lightweight, disposable masks offer relief from irritating effects of common household dusts. Patented filter media is greater than 90% efficient for particles of all sizes*. Contour-fit, soft metal nosepiece adjusts closely over the bridge of the nose.
• Can help reduce the inhalation of common household dusts, dirt, pollen and grass clippings.
• Masks are packaged in retail “bubble wrap” packaging as shown in the photograph with 15 masks per package.
• Two head-straps help hold mask securely to face.
• Unique, durable construction resists collapsing.
• Adjustable noseclip reduces pressure points and provides comfort.
For Do-It-Yourself / Hobby, non-regulated applications, use for: Non-harmful dusts encountered during household activities such as sweeping, dusting, gardening, and yardwork.
Do not use for: Asbestos, painting, silica, gases or vapors, sandblasting, welding, solvents, liquid chemicals or other harmful substances.
Attention: This mask is not a U.S. government approved respirator. It is not for professional or occupational use or for use in workplaces regulated by OSHA. This mask contains no components made from natural rubber latex. This mask does not supply oxygen. This mask is for typical house dust. Misuse may adversely affect your health. For proper use, see packaging or call 3M at 1-800-247-3941.
* Based on Independent Laboratory testing with particle sizes of 0.3 to 10 microns.
What is the (+P Code) in the item popdown menu?
Filtera puts the "A" in filter!
Call Filtera Toll-Free: (888) 933-0100
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm central time