17515 Spring Cypress Rd.
Suite C 227
Cypress, TX 77429
(888) 933-0100 toll-free
(281) 933-1159 fax
National Air Filtration
Certified Air Filtration
Specialist on Staff
Copyright © 2003-2010 Filtera
All rights reserved.
Authorized Dealer for 3M Respirators and Face Masks
|Description / Specifications 3M Particulate Filter 2091 / 07000 (AAD), P100|
3M Id : 70-0706-1441-0
GTIN(UPC/EAN) : 5 00 51131 07000 9
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or Cartridges 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, 3M™ Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M™ Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders.
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 2091, P100 has been developed with your respiratory needs in mind.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
The 2091 provides you and your workers:
• Comfort. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination not found in fiberglass containing filters.*
• Versatile protection. The 2091 is well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. Ideal for welding, metal pouring, torch cutting, abatement or as a prefilter for certain chemical exposures.**
• Simplicity. The versatility of this filter reduces your inventory and training requirements.
• Compatibility. The 2091 can be used with 3M’s wide variety of half and full facepiece designs.
• Exceptional filter efficiency. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides a minimum 99.97% filter efficiency.***
• Durability. The unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting.
• Economy. The 2091 is priced competitively with other filters in its class.
• Torch cutting
• Metal pouring
• OSHA substance specific particle exposures:
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing
Advanced Electret Media
Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers make breathing easier and cooler.
Featuring Advanced Electret Media, appropriate for prolonged use in both oil and non-oil-containing environments.
• Solids such as those from processing minerals, coal, iron ore, cotton, flour, and certain other substances.
• Liquid or oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit harmful vapors.
• Metal fumes produced from welding, brazing, cutting and other operations involving heating of metals.
• Certain radioactive particulate materials.
Do Not Use For:
Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spray operations, unless combined with approved chemical cartridges. Sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, with half facepiece, or 50 times the PEL with full facepiece when quantitatively fit tested, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower.
This respirator filter does not supply oxygen.
Before using these filters, you must determine the following:
1. The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
2. The concentration level of contaminant(s).
3. Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face. Do not use with beards, on other facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the faceseal of the respirator.
4. Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation and fit testing.
Time Use Limitation
If filter becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and dispose of the filter. If used in environments, containing only oil aerosols, dispose of filter after 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever is first.
These filters help reduce exposure to certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in U.S.A., 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
* The 2091 filter contains no components made from fiberglass.
** The 2091 filter can be used as a stand-alone filter with 3M™ 6000, 7500, 700X and 7800 Series Facepieces or as a prefilter with 3M™ 5000 Series Respirators and 6000 Series Cartridges (use with 502 adapter).
*** Tested against particles approximately 0.3 micron in size (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
What is the (+P Code) in the item popdown menu?
Filtera puts the "A" in filter!
Call Filtera Toll-Free: (888) 933-0100
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm central time